Pole face friction clutch with diaphragm plate to be screwed on the free wheeling gear part.
For dry operation, coil voltage 24 V DC
- Speed changing clutch for precise operation cycle control.
- With diaphragm made of hardened spring steel.
- Self-acting adjustment by magnetic flux permeated friction faces.
- No idling torque because of complete disconnection of the drive transmission in disengaged position.
- Vertical mounting, only when ordered with application guidelines.
The diaphragm permits a free of backlash and friction less clutch operation, thereby allowing a constant repeatable time response. Within the life span of the friction faces the clutch does not require any maintenance. The diaphragm connected with the armature plate has to be screwed to the gear part to be coupled - see example shown in the drawing.
The air gap " i " given in the table must be set during the installation of the clutch to the prescribed value.