Safety clutch with outer driver for main drives.
For dry operation, coil voltage 24 or 90 V DC
- Safety clutch for drives in hoisting equipment.
- With wear resistant steel- / sinter discs.
- Compensation of disc wear by adjustable air gap.
- Design variations:
- Version 1: For constant operation engaged or released.
- Version 2: High torque execution - not constantly released.
- For horizontal mounting.
At rest the clutch is frictional engaged. The torque connection is also maintained in case of power outage , thus granting a definite protective function.
Typical fields of application are hoists, winches, lifting platform drives and various loading equipments. By means of the energy stored in the pressure springs, short engagement times and rapid torque rise are obtained.
FMOV - version 2 permissible release time ~ 50 percent of operation time. Available in special design suitable for combustion-engine applications.