Safety brake for hoisting equipment.
For dry operation, for higher brake power also with inlet for cooling oil .
- To secure holding position in drives controlled by hydraulic motors.
- Encapsulated, almost maintenance-free execution.
- As a safety brake for port facilities such as cranes, ship loading equipment and winches with corrosion-resistant surfaces (HLOBS).
- Manual release of the brake's piston by means of screws possible.
- With steel- / sinter discs suited for dry as weil as oil operation.
- Vertical mounting, only when ordered with application guidelines.
The brake is equipped with !wo in- / outlets, for oil pressure supply and for oil discharge (air relief) and a further outlet for oil leakage control, or oil drainage in case an additional supply for cooling oil has been connected. In case of imposed security requirements, the listed torque values for oil operation also apply to an operation under dry conditions.
"G"- enclosed model for enclosed gear installation.
"O"- open model, with boresize "e" for through-going shaft.