Clutch with driver plate to be attached to the free wheeling gear part.
For oil and dry operation, coil voltage 24 V DC
- With point shaped backlash-free tooth profile.
- Actuated face toothed clutch body guided on splined clutch hub.
- Version 1 - tooth angle 55° for disengagement under torque load.
- Version 2 - tooth angle 35° for higher torque transmission, if disengagement without torque load takes place.
- Vertical mounting, only when ordered with application guidelines.
Engagement of tooth clutches is made at standstill or synchronous speed. Advantage is given by the possible transmission of high torques in relation to the clutch sizes and a complete disconnection of the drive transmission, what gives possible use in high speed applications.
In modified design the clutch can be supplied with a proximity switch to indicate the clutch position and / or with indexing pins for single or multiple position engagement.