Clutch with outer driver for torque transmission between shaft and free wheeling gear part.
For oil operation, coil voltage 24 V DC
- Self-adjustment by magnetic flux permeating the disc stack.
- Special disc design for lowest possible idling torque.
- Torque range: 25 - 12.600 Nm
- Wear resisting alloyed and heat treated discs. Effective heat dissipation by peripheral friction faces.
- Vertical mounting, only when ordered with application guidelines.
This clutch is specially suited for speed engagement of machines or equipment used in automated production lines. Precise clutch engagement and release, and thereby exact control of the required operation, are maintained throughout long-term operation periods.
Available in special design suitable for cumbustion-engine applications.